WILLIAM B. KINGMAN
After graduating from the University of Texas School of Law and receiving his Texas law license in 1986, Mr. Kingman began practicing law with Foster, Lewis, Langley, Gardner and Banack, Inc. in San Antonio, where he became a shareholder. Mr. Kingman began his own law firm in 1994.
Since 1986, Mr. Kingman has provided clients with focused, knowledgeable and cost-effective legal solutions no matter the level of complexity of the case. He pays attention to every detail of client's legal matter from the initial consultation onward. He provides comprehensive representation in these practice areas: bankruptcy, business law, corporate law, mediation and arbitratrion and real estate.
Attorney Kingman safeguards clients' commercial legal transactions and helps achieve goals, whether restructuring a business, buying an office building, facing bankruptcy or settling a contract dispute.
A skilled mediator and negotiator, attorney Kingman strives to keep you out of the courtroom when possible. However, when litigation is the only option, he is an experienced and tenacious litigator who fights to protect your rights and interests.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIOnS, AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- University of Texas at Austin, J.D., 1986
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., with honors, 1983
- San Antonio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bankruptcy Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Board Certified, Business Bankruptcy Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Trustee and President of the Alamo Heights ISD School Board
- Member of the City of San Antonio Planning Commission
- Chairman and member of the City of Terrell Hills Planning and Zoning Committee
- currently working with Empower African Children and Music for Life in building a secondary school in Uganda